March 22, 2010

Uh yeah. Is that strait-jacket gimp friendly?

Because I sure as hell need one.

It has been a monumentally shit-tastic day. We all have them, right? And when we have them, we all need friends to lean on, right?

So when you see that a friend has left a message on crackbook detailing a horrible, no good, very bad day, you call them up and make sure they have enough tequila right? You don't call and bitch about your mother-in-law, knowing full well your friend is barely holding it together while her childrens are sick/driving her crazy, her husband is playing in the sandbox almost completely cut-off from communication and she is coming up on the very worst week of her life, right?

Jesus christ. I swear, some people.

Speaking of tequila, I may or may not have seriously considered giving a shot of it to the First One tonight. She's a bit stressed out this week thanks to some little douchebag at school, standardized testing and the fact Daddy is still gone and not coming home anytime soon. Maybe a bong hit would be safer.

I jest people. Kind of.



Magic carpet ride anyone?


And to make up for my extreme flakiness, some eye candy:



I miss that man.

By the way, I have $5 for the first person to come up with a dildo that brushes your hair and cuddles with you afterward. Five WHOLE dollars people.

3 comments:

Joy said...

yea the tequila may make her vomit and I know you don't want to clean up vomit! after all it has been a shitastic week and that might send you over the edge!

ps so glad ur back

pps had no clue who wife was in my comments so I had to click it:)

Cristin said...

I think bong hits for kids sounds like a fantastic idea.

As is a dildo that brushes your hair.

Thanks so much for the eye candy, that man needs to get his sweet ass back to his women.

Wish I could hop a plane and do some shots of tequila with you next week.

cheatymoon said...

xoxo
I agree that bong hits are a better solution to shots of tequila...
hang in there.